About Claire Killick
Claire Killick, born in 1995, is an American artist based in Southern California. Claire works primarily works in the mediums of acrylic painting, printmaking (linoleum cut, etching, collagraph), and ink on paper, but occasionally dabbles in small-scale clay and mixed media sculpture. Her work focuses on themes of tragedy, fear, and defiance.
• November 2017 - featured in a campus gallery art show for Fall '17 printmaking students at Cal State Long Beach
• February 2018 - featured in a show to protest artist evictions in the Arts District, Los Angeles
• October 2018 - featured in a campus gallery art show for Fall '18 printmaking students at Cal State Long Beach
• Spring 2014 - Work featured in Art Doll Quarterly Magazine, Feb/Mar/Apr 2014 issue
• Spring 2014 - Work featured in Sand Canyon Review (Crafton Hills College literary journal), 2014 issue
• Fall 2014 - Work on the cover of and featured in Forum (City College of San Francisco literary journal), Fall 2014 issue